Thursday, August 5, 2010

Dublin

After three great days in London, where our friends were kind enough to give us a place to stay and solid advice on what to do there, we arrived in Dublin on Wednesday night. We're here for two nights before we rent a car in search of Michelle's long lost Irish relatives in County Mayo. I'm going to let Michelle do the knocking on doors part of that journey, as I don't think my 2% of Irish blood sticks out all that much in my appearance (sorry, Mom). Michelle blends a bit more than I do. We're doing well and are having a great time - miss you all!

5 comments:

  1. Hi guys!
    Have a Guinness for me. Make that two. Miss you guys already. Heard someone on NPR today answer a question "Yes... and no" and thought of you, Scoops.
    Post some pics!
    xox
    Jos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make sure to rate your moods for each other on a "real-time" basis pretty often....don't want a mood to sneak up on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anthony...fyi you are 12% Irish...so when you go to the pubs sing loud and proud.
    love,
    mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the updates, we have had a great week with Tom, Mary and the clan. We had a great time as well with you guys pre trip. May you have fair winds, warm hearts, and full glasses! Remember, if you're lucky enough to be Irish, you're luck enough! Be well.....George

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! This is Maia (Gibbons)!

    Both sets of my great grandparents are from county Mayo! So I think Michelle and I are probably related...

    Ireland is so beautiful, I'm excited to keep following your adventures!

    ReplyDelete